split stay ticket question

anggikay

Mouseketeer
I have a ticket question but it is a bit complicated. We have a one night room only reservation with dining. We are just going to relax and have a few nice meals the first day. Then we have a two night continuing package reservation with tickets (no dining). We have magic bands for each reservation. My question is, will our tickets be active on our second set of bands on day two right away even though we will technically still be on reservation number one until 3:00PM check-in? Can we go to the parks for rope drop without an issue? Should we also take the first set of bands for the remaining dining credits? All this overlapping has my head spinning. TIA.

will our tickets be active
Yes. Complete online check-in for the earliest arrive for that Stay#2.
Can we go to the parks for rope drop without an issue?
Yes - tickets are not “on” MBs - they are linked to your account and will be active on that check-in date.

All linked MBs are active when you receive them - pick and choose whichever one you want to wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter