Split Stay with dining plan

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
I will be booking my DB‘s family in a DVC room for a week with the Disney Dining Plan. He will purchase park tickets for his stay separate.

He is going to add two day ticketless stay at a value resort and add the Disney Dining Plan for those days too.

I know he has until midnight on check out day at the value resort to use the dining points for that portion of the stay but that is the day he will be checking into the DVC resort. What complications and problems can he expect with a split stay and dining points?

The biggest thing is that he needs to use all the credits from the first stay before he starts using them from his second stay. In other words, he can't start using snack credits from the second stay while "saving" a QS or TS credit from the first stay for dinner that night.

Also, many have reported problems accessing credits from their second stay if they don't physically check in at their second resort. It has happened to us before. If that were to happen, he can just charge the meal/snacks to the room, and get it straightened back out at the resort front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter