Split stay

grumpydad

Mouseketeer
I just split my stay of 08/20-08/29 at SSR to 08/20-08/24 SSR and 08/24-08/29 at AKL Kidani.

I kow they move everything for you, but do you have to pack up the groceries ?

What about the items in the fridge/freezer, how do they move that ?

Thanks All

115 days and counting :banana:

I just split my stay of 08/20-08/29 at SSR to 08/20-08/24 SSR and 08/24-08/29 at AKL Kidani.

I kow they move everything for you, but do you have to pack up the groceries ?

What about the items in the fridge/freezer, how do they move that ?

Thanks All

115 days and counting :banana:
Yes, you have to pack up the groceries if you want to take them t your new location.

Bell Services will move your bags. They do not pack up (or unpack) anything for you.

If you tell them which bags need refrigeration, they will do their best to store those items properly until you call them to deliver your stuff to your new room.

You don't have to pack up the groceries, but they will stay in the villa you vacate. Until it gets cleaned and they all get tossed out.

Anything you plan to take with you to the next villa, you need to pack up. They have a refrigerator to store stuff until it gets moved, but it won't be refrigerated (or kept frozen) during transit. And it may take a while to get to the new resort. I'd keep those items to a bare minimum. Or go back to one resort for the entire stay.

We do split stays often with groceries... Usually just milk, fruit, etc but have never had a problem with transporting. Might think about bringing a small cooler if you are worried about it. They do keep things in the fridge but the cooler might help during transit...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter