split stay

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone thanks in advance for your help with my question. I am planning a trip in 2022 for 8 people we are trying to decide if we just want to stay at one hotel the whole time or split it up. If I split it up is there any Disney transportation to get us and our bags from one hotel to the other? Thanks for the help

Terry

What most people do is to pack up and take your bags to bell services. Tell them that you are switching resorts and they will send the bags over for you. Then you just go to the parks and later on, you can go to your new resort to check in and the bags should be there by the afternoon. I have done this with no issues. If you really want to go with your bags then your options are Minnie Van, Uber/Lyft, taxi. You can not take your suitcase on the buses.

If you really want to go with your bags then your options are Minnie Van, Uber/Lyft, taxi.
It's not overly easy to take bags in a Minnie Van because they store the car seats in the back.
As PP said, bell services is your best bet - they'll even come to your room to get the bags if you want. Some people report having to call bell services once you arrive at the new resort to get your bags; my experience was that they brought my bags directly to my room.
As far as Disney transportation directly between resorts, Minnie Vans are the only Disney-owned option; otherwise, Uber, Lyft, and Mears taxis are all good options which will likely cost less than Minnie Vans. However, if you do use bell services to transfer your luggage, you don't have to go directly to the next resort; you can just go to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter