Split stays at DLH and GC

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
We do split stays at WDW a lot. I was wondering if at DL, if they will move your luggage, like they do at WDW?

They will. I did this in June when I was transferring from the DLH to the GCH. They do warn you that it can take awhile, though. If I'm remembering correctly they transfer the bags in the early afternoon. This wasn't an issue for me since I dropped my bags off early (gotta make rope drop!), and they were there by the time my room was ready, but it is something to be aware of.

They will. I did this in June when I was transferring from the DLH to the GCH. They do warn you that it can take awhile, though. If I'm remembering correctly they transfer the bags in the early afternoon. This wasn't an issue for me since I dropped my bags off early (gotta make rope drop!), and they were there by the time my room was ready, but it is something to be aware of.
Very helpful! Thanks - we are doing this too in just one short week :) I am happy to hear we can just drop the bags off on our way out to the park in the morning!

Very helpful! Thanks - we are doing this too in just one short week :) I am happy to hear we can just drop the bags off on our way out to the park in the morning!
You might want to have Bell Services pickup your bags from your room, to avoid waiting in the lobby.

Do you guys tip for this service? Do they drop your bags in the room or do you have to pick them up when checking in to the GCH? We are doing a split stay soon between DLH and GCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter