Splitsville?

floridadream

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone-- can someone explain how the reservation process works at Spiltsville? Do we need to make a reservation to bowl? And can we eat while we bowl ? I see that there's an option to make dining reservations but is that just for the dining room? TIA!

Hi Everyone-- can someone explain how the reservation process works at Spiltsville? Do we need to make a reservation to bowl? And can we eat while we bowl ? I see that there's an option to make dining reservations but is that just for the dining room? TIA!

We have a reservation to eat there in August. I made the reservation on the app, but then called to reserve a lane. I was told the cost was $22 per person for 1 hour 15 minutes of bowling and the price included shoe rentals. Pricier than our local lanes, but I expected that. The kicker was an extra $10 per person to reserve a lane. The $22 is for walk ups. We’re a party of 4 and that’s nearly 50% more. The lady I spoke to said if you don’t want to bowl and eat, just put your name in for a lane when you get there to eat and bowl afterwards. That’s our plan at this point.

We have bowled there several times but have not dined in the actual restaurant there. We have never had a reservation and never had to wait. Twice in the middle of the day and once on a Saturday evening. Maybe we were lucky with no waits.

When you get your lane, you will have a server and yes, you can order food and eat while you bowl. I will say that the area where you and the lane beside you set at (they are separate tables) is a little tight. The tables are long and there is a booth seat for one half of the table. I can see where it would be a little annoying to try and eat a meal while shuffling around the bowling order.

If panning on going without reservations, make sure you look on their website before you go as they sometimes are closed for private events. I don't think it is often, but does happen on occasion.

If it applies to you, we have used Tables in Wonderland on food/drinks while bowling. They also have a AP discount for bowling, but may have time restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter