Splitting Meals at California Grill?

RayaniFoxmur

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about going to California Grill when we go next May to celebrate my husband's graduation from college. But I've had gastric bypass surgery so eating an entire entree by myself would be hard. Would they let us split the 19 ounce ribeye if it's still on the menu at that point? I've never had to do that at a signature restaurant before so I didn't know if they would frown on it. It would be our only table service and we'd be paying out of pocket. Thanks in advance for your help!

It wouldn't be a problem at all. Provided its not a buffet or all you care to eat establishment, Disney is fabulous about splitting meals. Specific to California Grill my daughter share with me each and every time we go and it works out just fine.

You can absolutely share. Another option is that adults are free to order off the kids menu at Disney.

My husband an I split a couple of appetizers and an entree at CG with no issue! Enjoy!

Can you split a meal even on the Dining Plan?
So only use 2 credits for 2 people instead of 4 credits? Do they look down on that?

You can, not a problem. You will have to pay for any additional drinks or apps, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter