splitting TS credits Sanaa and Trattoria

Frogmom6

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide whether it is worth it for us to get the DDP. My family of six plans to eat at Sanaa and will likely get the bread service and then split three meals.

Do you think they will allow us to split dishes like that using the dining plan? I know it has been allowed in the past but it sounds like places may be getting more strict about this?

We would like to get a couple of carry out pizzas at Trattoria (staying on the Boardwalk). Can we use credits for those? What kind and how many?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I am trying to decide whether it is worth it for us to get the DDP. My family of six plans to eat at Sanaa and will likely get the bread service and then split three meals.

Do you think they will allow us to split dishes like that using the dining plan? I know it has been allowed in the past but it sounds like places may be getting more strict about this?

We would like to get a couple of carry out pizzas at Trattoria (staying on the Boardwalk). Can we use credits for those? What kind and how many?

Thanks for your help!

Sanaa should be fine, but the bread service is an app which are not included on the DDP, so you would have to pay OOP for that portion.

I'm not as familiar with Trattoria, but it is a TS restaurant, so not sure they do "carry-out" pizza. You would still need an ADR to order. According to the menu on Disney's site, their pizzas are all under $20 which would be a very poor use of a TS credit and they may not be big enough to share.

You are right - I think I just decided a nice dinner out for mom and dad might be a better use of our last two TS credits. We will get the kiddos QS pizza somewhere else. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter