• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

spoiled

brooks13

Earning My Ears
I have a first time Disney trip with my DDof 3 1/2 yrs planned to WDW in Florida, but live in CA. After I go to the MK, will trips to Disneyland in CA be ruined? Will she / I be spoiled by the Magic Kingdom?

Nah, I don't think so...Disneyland is the park I started with, having been there 10 times before I finally made it to MK. Although WDW is a world in itself, Disneyland still wins over Magic Kingdom! It has more attractions and often the better versions in my opinion. And you can't beat an original! Only DL can claim having Walt himself walk down it's paths!

I do have to admit, however, that I have not had a chance to go back to DL in the few years since my first full WDW vacation. (I saw Epcot and MGM for one day each in 94, but MK not till 2000)

We are frequent WDW visitors and had visited DL for the first time 16 years ago. Last spring we went back to DL and DCA and I have to tell you, we liked it much better than the Florida MK. I thought it was cleaner, the structures were better, the cast members were more in character, the autopia was better. We just loved it. Sixteen years ago I wouldn't have said that but I would definately go to DL if I were in California again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter