Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hello!

I'll be in DLP with the lady for August 10th to the 11th and would be interested in two AP, and looking for a sponsor. Thanks! :)

Hi all as the title says I will be available from 12-16 August to sponsor up to 6 annual passes if anyone needs me please shout :)

If it helps anyone (and it would help me!) I can sponsor up to 6 people next week (8th - 12th February) and again in May/June (28th May to 1st June). :flower1:

We are visiting DLP from 15-19February, 20-21 March and 14-16 August. If you want to buy an Annual Passport, we can sponsor up to 5 people.

Hi everyone!

Just adding my next trips dates:

March 14-16
April 18-20
May 30 - June 1

If you need sponsoring in any of these days, I'll be happy to help! Just send me a message
smiley.gif

Hi everyone!

Just adding my next trips dates:

March 14-16
April 18-20
May 30 - June 1

If you need sponsoring in any of these days, I'll be happy to help! Just send me a message
smiley.gif

Secretwep.. I will be arriving at disney on the 20th April and need 3 adults ap's. I am new to being a member on the board (I've read for a couple of years now) and I'm not sure how to message you to see if you would be available and willing to help me. Any help appreciated ☺️ xx

I will be at the parks from March 13th till 15th. I'm in need of only 1 more stamp.
Someone help me out *pretty please* ? :yay:

Secretwep.. I will be arriving at disney on the 20th April and need 3 adults ap's. I am new to being a member on the board (I've read for a couple of years now) and I'm not sure how to message you to see if you would be available and willing to help me. Any help appreciated ☺️ xx

I can do 3 people on the 20th if you like :)

You just click on my name and start a conversation

Hi Purfeckshun :)

I'll be happy to sponsor you! Send me an email to uspablo@gmail.com and we can arrange it :)

Good morning/afternoon/evening depending where you are, will anyone be in the parks May 21st and would be able to sponsor?

my girls are there march 30th and are aimed to buy passports if anyone can sponsor them , its their first trip without me and their first away trip on their own

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter