• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring 2012 Hopeful!

Partofyourworld9

Disney Hopeful
Hi, I'm Stephanie

I go to university in atl, GA & I am a spring 2012 CP hopeful!

I have so many questions I don't even know where to start, but I guess I'll start with a few.

-I want to audition to be a princess/other female face character, but I'm extremely claustrophobic & as magical as it would be to be minnie or another furry character, I really don't think it'd be the right fit for me. Is it appropriate to tell them this at auditions? I would hate to get picked to be a furry and not get to go because of my fears, can you deny your character role and be asked to be placed in another role??
- About housing.. my boyfriend would be living in Orlando at the same time & though I understand the concept of the bonding and the experience of living in Disney housing, it would be more economical for me to live with him.. is it required to live in Disney housing?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I don't really have any answers to your questions, but I'm also a Spring 2012 hopeful from Atlanta!

What college do you go to?

-Carrielee

Oh wow I go to Kennesaw State university.. You? we have to be friends that's just awesome!

Awesome! What a small world!

I go to Oxford College of Emory University. I'm a sophomore. What class are you in?

Do you know Wimberly Larkey? She goes to KSU and went to my high school.

YAY so many awesome people!!

Okay so usually I don't know the people that people ask me if I know, but YES I know wimberly!!!! She pledged my sorority but switched to AOPi, thats so awesome! She's actually roommates with a very good friend of mine from HS. It's such a small world!

Have any of you guys seen any kind of facebook groups for spring 12 hopefuls? I would love to get to know you all better!

Hi, I'm Stephanie

I go to university in atl, GA & I am a spring 2012 CP hopeful!

I have so many questions I don't even know where to start, but I guess I'll start with a few.

-I want to audition to be a princess/other female face character, but I'm extremely claustrophobic & as magical as it would be to be minnie or another furry character, I really don't think it'd be the right fit for me. Is it appropriate to tell them this at auditions? I would hate to get picked to be a furry and not get to go because of my fears, can you deny your character role and be asked to be placed in another role??

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately you can't do face without doing fur as well. So if you don't think you could do fur, I wouldn't recommend auditioning.

Unfortunately you can't do face without doing fur as well. So if you don't think you could do fur, I wouldn't recommend auditioning.

Yeah I just talked to a rep today & they said the same thing. it's unfortunate, but maybe I'll try anyways. worse things could happen, right? maybe it will help me get over my fears. thanks for your input!

Hi!!! I'm a spring 2012 hopeful too! So glad to see so many people who are looking at the same semester as me! I hope to get to know you all better as time goes by.

I am looking to do the Spring 2012 as well. I have done the DLR CP and am excited to travel to Florida! :)

I'm a Spring 2012 hopeful too! My name's Angela and I'm a freshman at SUNY Purchase, which is in Westchester, New York. Also where I'm from. Good to see so many other Spring 2012 hopefuls on here!! :wave2:

Hey =] I am as well a Spring 2012 hopeful. Really bummed that CS Fall 2011 isn't going to be happening =/ but at least I can do this one =]

YAY so many awesome people!!

Okay so usually I don't know the people that people ask me if I know, but YES I know wimberly!!!! She pledged my sorority but switched to AOPi, thats so awesome! She's actually roommates with a very good friend of mine from HS. It's such a small world!

Have any of you guys seen any kind of facebook groups for spring 12 hopefuls? I would love to get to know you all better!

Wow...what a small world!!

Not yet...I've been on the lookout for them, though.

Spring 2012 here!
I'm a senior in high school currently, but at the time of applying I will be a freshman at the University of West Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter