Spring 2012 Hopeful!

i've been watching vlogs and reading blogs non-stop and gathering all the questions people are saying they got asked in the phone interview.

I am deff. with you guys and reading up everything. My friends and I have been looking into this so much. First it was the CS, but now it's CP so new things to research. I am very excited =] Have you found any good vlogs you would recommend?

I am deff. with you guys and reading up everything. My friends and I have been looking into this so much. First it was the CS, but now it's CP so new things to research. I am very excited =] Have you found any good vlogs you would recommend?

the vlog i found most helpful was JohnWDWCP

I'm so weird, I'm already preparing & stressing over the roommate situation & I have yet to even apply or anything... I'm doing my research though which I guess is good. I just need a roommate that is quiet and semi-clean lol!

i've been watching vlogs and reading blogs non-stop and gathering all the questions people are saying they got asked in the phone interview.

Hahaha, I've definitely been doing the same for the past nearly year and a half, when I first found out about the CP.

Hahaha, I've definitely been doing the same for the past nearly year and a half, when I first found out about the CP.

I'm so happy to know that im not the only one that has been doing it lol. i've created a paper for the phone interview questions and im up to 5 pages =]
anyone can add me if they want my name is Erica lol

You guys can feel free to friend request me on the facebook group too! I'm Angela :)

Me! I was originally going to apply for Fall 2011 but since my web interview results don't expire until May, I decided that I would rather be one of the first people to apply for Spring in August, rather than being one of the last people to apply for Fall =) and also I don't wanna miss the character auditions. so ya! =) I'm thinking of going to Disneyland though possibly because that park is closer to my heart, lol and I am much more familiar with it than Disney World..

Ohh the wait is going to drive me nuts! It's all I can think about lately! And now that I've decided not to apply until August now, I'm going to have to wait 7 months! Guess that gives me more time to prepare! haha XD Does anyone know when the application goes up exactly? Somebody might've already said, but I didn't read through this whole thread...

I'm Kelsi by the way,I live in Colorado, and I'm a Sophomore, going to be a junior by the time this season rolls around, and my major is Art at the Metropolitan State College of Denver =)

Me! I was originally going to apply for Fall 2011 but since my web interview results don't expire until May, I decided that I would rather be one of the first people to apply for Spring in August, rather than being one of the last people to apply for Fall =) and also I don't wanna miss the character auditions. so ya! =) I'm thinking of going to Disneyland though possibly because that park is closer to my heart, lol and I am much more familiar with it than Disney World..

Ohh the wait is going to drive me nuts! It's all I can think about lately! And now that I've decided not to apply until August now, I'm going to have to wait 7 months! Guess that gives me more time to prepare! haha XD Does anyone know when the application goes up exactly? Somebody might've already said, but I didn't read through this whole thread...

I'm Kelsi by the way,I live in Colorado, and I'm a Sophomore, going to be a junior by the time this season rolls around, and my major is Art at the Metropolitan State College of Denver =)

Hi Kelsi! That's my name too (though it's spelled differently) :goodvibes

I also thought of doing Disneyland instead, because I'm closer there than Florida (I'm in Alaska) and I've been there a lot more, but I'm 100% sure I want to go to Florida instead, I haven't been there for YEARS and I figure this would be a good opportunity to go down. Good luck with whatever you choose!

I can completely relate to the wait. All I think about is DCP, it's bad! I need to focus on school :rotfl: And sorry, I don't know when the application goes up. I don't think they give an exact date, but I'm sure that there's a general time that it goes up each season.

Hi Kelsi! That's my name too (though it's spelled differently) :goodvibes

I also thought of doing Disneyland instead, because I'm closer there than Florida (I'm in Alaska) and I've been there a lot more, but I'm 100% sure I want to go to Florida instead, I haven't been there for YEARS and I figure this would be a good opportunity to go down. Good luck with whatever you choose!

I can completely relate to the wait. All I think about is DCP, it's bad! I need to focus on school :rotfl: And sorry, I don't know when the application goes up. I don't think they give an exact date, but I'm sure that there's a general time that it goes up each season.

It normally goes up in August sometime not sure if it's late or early August.

im guessing that applications go up around the end of August, the last couple times i think the applications has come out on a Thursday so im guessing it will be on a Thursday.

It is SO hard to concentrate on everything else when DCP is like 6 months away (I mean applications to dcp, that is). I'm just trying to help use it as incentive to do well in school and lose weight haha.

at least my parents (& my bf's too) are on board already. Basically if they don't have to pay for anything they're cool with it. & I have a job so it really won't be a problem hopefully, lol.

I've never been to Disneyland but it'd definitely be interesting. If I LOVE DCP @ WDW I think maybe after graduation I'll do the DCP & DLR. Just for the experience =]

I'm not even enrolled yet haha and I still can't focus on school! :P

At least we all got something to work forward too though.

i cant focus either i've been counting down the months until i can apply.. i always bring it up when im talking to my friends.

in a year we could all be down there :yay: =]

It is SO hard to concentrate on everything else when DCP is like 6 months away (I mean applications to dcp, that is). I'm just trying to help use it as incentive to do well in school and lose weight haha.

at least my parents (& my bf's too) are on board already. Basically if they don't have to pay for anything they're cool with it. & I have a job so it really won't be a problem hopefully, lol.

I've never been to Disneyland but it'd definitely be interesting. If I LOVE DCP @ WDW I think maybe after graduation I'll do the DCP & DLR. Just for the experience =]

I'm not even enrolled yet haha and I still can't focus on school! :P

At least we all got something to work forward too though.

i cant focus either i've been counting down the months until i can apply.. i always bring it up when im talking to my friends.

in a year we could all be down there :yay: =]

Meee too! I was in class yesterday and I had to force myself to stop thinking about DCP and pay attention :rolleyes: I need to get a job though. I'm thinking I could handle one while I'm in school right now, and I'd like to work throughout the summer as well. It's ridiculous, I'm already thinking about what I want to pack, how much to bring, etc.

I know, I think it's so cool to think that we could all be down there at this time next year. AT THIS VERY MOMENT. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter