Spring 2012 Hopeful!

So are any of our 12er's going to Disney World before applications come up?! I'm going in May to Star Wars weekend to visit my old room mate! Me and another room mate are heading down on May 19th! :) So excited. Anyone else have plans to go?

So are any of our 12er's going to Disney World before applications come up?! I'm going in May to Star Wars weekend to visit my old room mate! Me and another room mate are heading down on May 19th! :) So excited. Anyone else have plans to go?

im hoping to go sometime this summer =]

No, but I am going to Disneyland this May!!

I'm super excited because this will probably be my last time going to DL for awhile.

I'm actually going to WDW in late August! I'm pretty sure that's around when the apps go up. I was a little apprehensive about doing my web and possibly phone interview while in Disney World, but I guess it could be pretty good inspiration. Just looking right out your window and seeing where you might get to work!

I'm actually going by myself, which I've never done before. My family is having slight financial problems, so we knew we wouldn't all get to go. We had been alternating between DL/WDW every year before, so it kind of became a really special routine for us. Anyway, my parents said I could go alone, but I have to pay for the entire trip myself, from plane tickets to the hotel. So far so good. I'm working right now, and that's where the money's going!

I'm actually going to WDW in late August! I'm pretty sure that's around when the apps go up. I was a little apprehensive about doing my web and possibly phone interview while in Disney World, but I guess it could be pretty good inspiration. Just looking right out your window and seeing where you might get to work!

I'm actually going by myself, which I've never done before. My family is having slight financial problems, so we knew we wouldn't all get to go. We had been alternating between DL/WDW every year before, so it kind of became a really special routine for us. Anyway, my parents said I could go alone, but I have to pay for the entire trip myself, from plane tickets to the hotel. So far so good. I'm working right now, and that's where the money's going!

That's so cool I've always wanted to go myself. People tell me it would be boring but you can do anything you feel like doing at any point and time!:thumbsup2

I'm going to be in Florida during my spring break in March, and might head up to the Magic Kingdom for a day:thumbsup2

Yup, family vacay in July! *points to ticker in sig* We've gone every July Fourth week for several years now and love it. Sure, it's hot, and crowded, but the July Fourth fireworks are incredible. We see MK's Fireworks July Third and spend the Fourth at Epcot. Depending on AP codes, our hopeful plan is to be at the Poly July 3rd-5th, then at AKLV (We're DVC'rs, for July 6th-13th.)

And...this trip is after apps go up, but...my mom and I are going on a girl's only quick trip over fall break next year, specifically for MNSSHP and F&W. I'm so psyched for that trip as A), we've never been at that time of year B) I've heard the Halloween fireworks/parade are incredible and C), I'll be a newly turned 21 by that time, so I'll be able to truly enjoy the F&W.

I applied for fall 11 but I plan to apply for spring 12 too. :) So hopefully I will get both!!!!

Yeah, that's what I did for my last 2 CPs. I did Fall 2009, then extended into Spring 2010

I have to change roles for my school's requirement for internships.. they won't let me do the same role twice.

Hi everyone! I'm Michelle and I'm a Spring 2012 hopeful!! :cool1:
I'm planning on trying out to be a character performer...does anyone know if I audition now (well, March) if it'll transfer over for next spring, or is it only good for fall apps?

I'm planning on trying out to be a character performer...does anyone know if I audition now (well, March) if it'll transfer over for next spring, or is it only good for fall apps?

Hi :goodvibes Unfortunatly if you audition in march it will not transfer over to spring. I plan on auditioning for spring 2012 too!

Good luck and Welcome to our little group! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter