Spring 2012 Hopeful!

Okie dokie! I will audition in the fall then! :) can't wait!
I'M SO EXCITED TO (HOPEFULLY) BE A CAST MEMBER alsfjals;djfals;dj :D :D :D

Hi everybody! I'm new to the forums. I am hoping do to Spring 2012 too. But my school is on quarters so I would be hopefully doing the Spring Advantage Quarter one. Is there anyone else who would be doing the spring quarter program?

I am a Spring 2012 hopeful as well! I can't wait until August when apps go up!!

^ Me too! I have dreams and day dreams about doing the CP. :D

I just want to know, how is it like telling your parents? My mom is on the fence on me doing the CP, but she knows I love Disney. She never tells me in the face a simple yes or no answer haha!

I just want to know, how is it like telling your parents? My mom is on the fence on me doing the CP, but she knows I love Disney. She never tells me in the face a simple yes or no answer haha!

My dad is TOTALLY for it. My mom is slightly on the fence as well, but I think that if I explain it to her thoroughly, she'll be ok with it.

My parents aren't really for it either. They know how much I love Disney and they will support it no matter what. But I get the feeling they wish I would stay home and not have dreams so far away from them. It's a scary thing for a parent to let their child go! So I'm sure your mom wants you to go really bad so you'll be happy but at the same time wants you to stay with her! This is one of those things you just have to do if you love Disney though.:thumbsup2

My parents aren't really for it either. They know how much I love Disney and they will support it no matter what. But I get the feeling they wish I would stay home and not have dreams so far away from them. It's a scary thing for a parent to let their child go! So I'm sure your mom wants you to go really bad so you'll be happy but at the same time wants you to stay with her! This is one of those things you just have to do if you love Disney though.:thumbsup2

I totally agree, but my parents are also concerned on the money. They know the CP is not free, and I've told them about the fees and things like that. They just give me a blank face haha! My mom is the one who jokes about me being the CEO of Disney, so I think she will appreciate me following my dream. I still haven't told my parents about wanting to do the CP for Spring 2012, I guess mostly because I'm afraid they will tell me no. But I'll tell them soon!

My mom is totally for me doing the CP. She loves Disney and had dreams of working for Disney, but gave up on them. Because of that, she never wants to keep me from living my dream of working for Disney.

Good luck, guys!

My mom is totally for me doing the CP. She loves Disney and had dreams of working for Disney, but gave up on them. Because of that, she never wants to keep me from living my dream of working for Disney.

Good luck, guys!

Good luck to you too! :thumbsup2

My parents came from a different country so they didn't hear about Disney until they came here and went on their first trip. MY mom says that she can see me as Snow White (but I am too short booo!) or working on the rides since I am always happy and a positive thinker. But I can't wait to apply once I am done with everything I need to do since I am transfering to another university.

For what it's worth my grandma would have been so amazed if she knew I had the opportunity to work for Disney. She grew up with it all from original Mickey Mouse to all the movies. She took me every summer regardless of if she could afford it or not. She passed away in 2006 but I know she's pushing me back there! She would be so proud of me for even trying! That's the type of thing that makes me think. "I just have to do this!"

my parents are completly for it =] it was very easy telling them since we were talking about me doing the program while my sister was there in spring 2010 it was just the matter of figuring out when the best time would be.

Hi, I'm Melissa and I'm also a Spring '12 hopeful :)

I'm really glad my parents are supportive of my decision to [hopefully] do this program. I eventually want to transfer to a college in florida, so I feel like this program will help me decide whether I'm ready to live in Florida or not. But either way, I'm really looking forward in doing this internship :)

My parents are really supportive of me doing the CP, and I'm extremely thankful for that. My mom is literally planning when they'll come visit me, but my dad isn't quite there yet. He still disclaimers whenever we talk about it with, "well, there's still a big chance you won't get in." I'm like, I know!! But still, it's my dream so I like to talk about it :)

Does anyone know when in August the apps go up? Because I might actually be in Disney World when the applications go up, and I would like to know if I will need my laptop when I go. (I'm going to Disney in the end of August)

Does anyone know when in August the apps go up? Because I might actually be in Disney World when the applications go up, and I would like to know if I will need my laptop when I go. (I'm going to Disney in the end of August)

Im guessing August 25th because they usually are up on a thursday and in the 3rd week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter