Spring Break 06 @ HHI (Got Lucky)

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
We used our FF miles to purchase 3 first class tickets from Oregon to Savannah when the 331 day mark opened.

We had to wait for the 7 month mark for HHI to open so I could try to book for Spring Break.

Our window opened while we were on the Repo cruise and I had to wait an extra week to call for ressies. Called first thing Tuesday morning to get our 2 bedroom at HHI. No Problem! 2 Bedroom reserved from March 26th through April 1st. We are going to stay the first night in Savannah (3-25).

Yeah! Sweating is over! ;) I now have first class air travel and a first class resort to stay in. This will be our third trip to HHI! We LOVE HHI! :goodvibes

Anybody else staying that week?

Congratulations! We'll be there next spring, also, but not till a couple weeks after you leave (we arrive on Good Friday for a week).

I am also booked that week. It will be my first HH trip and it will be a girlfriends outing. Still working on airfare. I want to fly into and/or out of Charleston so we can stay one night there at the beginning or end of our trip. (The great folks on this board advised that a day trip from HH to Charleston is tough because it's about 2 hours each way.)

Not next year (Darn DS has to go and get married then. Couldn't he do it a different time?). It's been a tradition for us to go during spring break for the last several years, so I really miss not being able to go in 2006. I think it's a great time to go, weather-wise. Hope it doesn't rain on you that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter