• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Break 2012

mchristianson

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me a time frame on when FL schools celebrate spring break? I'm planning on going March 20th-22nd, 2012. And something tells me I will be right" smack in the middle" of spring break :confused3
And I am wondering how busy the parks will be..(would be a Tues-Thurs).

Well i am about an hour away from Orlando, but sometimes the spring breaks are the same.... Or it can give you an idea about the spring breaks close by. Our spring break is set March 16-25.

In our area the schools oferer spring break camps and the schools usally go to universal/islands once.

Also last year the college spring break in our area was at the same time! hope that helps!

Spring Break is March 23 to April 1st (includes the weekends) this year for Orange County students (right by Universal).

Every Florida public school district sets up their own spring break schedule. Then, all of the private schools set up their own. Colleges do their own and each college usually has a different week. So, literally the whole month of March and April are when spring breaks are. Ours (we are an hour and a half from Disney) is the last week in March. As you can see, they are all scattered. Then add in the schools in every other state. Just go and enjoy. Disney is always crowded (and still fun!) :wizard:

Every Florida public school district sets up their own spring break schedule. Then, all of the private schools set up their own. Colleges do their own and each college usually has a different week. So, literally the whole month of March and April are when spring breaks are. Ours (we are an hour and a half from Disney) is the last week in March. As you can see, they are all scattered. Then add in the schools in every other state. Just go and enjoy. Disney is always crowded (and still fun!) :wizard:

This is correct, March and April is basically Spring Break, I wouldn't worry about it because in March and April regardless at one time of the month, you will run into Spring Break crowds. So go and have fun!

This is correct, March and April is basically Spring Break, I wouldn't worry about it because in March and April regardless at one time of the month, you will run into Spring Break crowds. So go and have fun!
:thumbsup2

Thanks for the information!!!
Is Universal Studios as busy as WDW during this time? I have been to WDW in March---and it was CRAZY!! But yes, we still had a great time(how can you not!!)....just trying to plan ahead!

Thanks for the information!!!
Is Universal Studios as busy as WDW during this time? I have been to WDW in March---and it was CRAZY!! But yes, we still had a great time(how can you not!!)....just trying to plan ahead!
Yes...all local parks are jammed during this time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter