Spring Break Dates 2021

When is your spring break?

• Total voters

daraweb

Mouseketeer
I know it is late for this but just wondering when everyone’s spring break is. Our is later than usual this year.

Most of New Hampshire is the last week in April every year. So April 25-May 1 for our family.

(Side note - NH also has a winter break the very last week of February and we don’t get out of school until around June 23, so the end of April is a nice halfway break. That’s why it’s so late.)

Last edited:
I’m in NJ and just about every school in our area does the week after Easter with Good Friday off too. So 4/4-4/10.

Wisconsin, here, near Twin Cities, and our scheduled break was March 15 - March 19. Many neighboring school districts are this week, or within a one-two week window after.

Ours was last week. My son went back to school on Monday 3/29. It’s always the last full week of March.

MA, RI and ME are the week of April 19. We go by Patriots Day (Massachusetts holiday, 3rd Monday in April). Next year it coincides with Easter but not always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter