Spring Break

IloveDMB

DIS Veteran
Anybody have plans for Spring Break?

No definite plans but I'm thinking about heading to L.A. with a teacher friend when she is on break.

I'm going to the west coast- LA, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and San Diego. I can't wait, I've never been to that part of the world before. I'm really excited about seeing DL for the first time.

I'm dreading the jet lag though. My family seem to be able to adjust to time differences so easily, but I'll probably still be waking up at midnight and going to sleep at 3pm a week in :rolleyes:

Your going to love the Grand Canyon. I'm going to head there this summer on my bike more than likely. The scenery is great!

Unfortunately, I can't go anywhere for spring break this year because of my student teaching. When my high school has a break, my college is still in session and I still have to go to my two classes, and vice versa. Maybe I'll be able to head home for a long weekend at least!

Headed to Ft. Myers , Fl for college SB in March and then down to WDW for high school SB in April

I'm not going anywhere, i'm gonna stay home and work during this spring break but next year me and my best friend have plans on going to Disney.

Disney for a week with my family and two people who have never really been before... :earseek:

Long Island, NY (Woodbury) , NYC, and maybe the Hamptons

I wish I could go to WDW, though, but then we wouldn't be able to go to Hawaii this summer.

Nothing, since most of the time I have school work to hand in the next week or tests. But the beach or riding around the island sneaks between the studying.

I will be in WDW March 11-17 and my brother will be there 8-14-ish... we are sharing a two bedroom with ~15 other people (we'll see how that turns out haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter