Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

Here are my first completed swap items: Pool title, Zoo border, & Park piecing

001-1.jpg

I hope everyone likes and can use them! I will be sending them with Michelle and Kelly's items!

Love them Kiersten!!! Yeah on your first swap!!! First of many if I have anything to do with it :cool1:

Kiersten, I love them! I am so happy I am getting them all!:banana:

Congrats on completing your first swap!

Cassey

All packed, labeled, and addressed. Just need to go by the PO. Meant to yesterday, but that early closing messed me up! I will mail at the beginning of this week (kellyw262 and kierstenswisher is packed up with mine too)

All packed, labeled, and addressed. Just need to go by the PO. Meant to yesterday, but that early closing messed me up! I will mail at the beginning of this week (kellyw262 and kierstenswisher is packed up with mine too)

Thanks for the update.

Mailed this morning, have DC if needed. (I separated kelly's and kiersten's into separate envelopes inside the package so it made it easier for you when you swap ;))

ETA: Cassey, I realize the surprise swap is not due for a while. I just thought I would tell you, feel free to mail your items to me with this swap to save on postage if you are done. If you are not done, no rush. Just wanted to offer.

Mailed this morning, have DC if needed. (I separated kelly's and kiersten's into separate envelopes inside the package so it made it easier for you when you swap ;))

Thanks, I'll let you know when it gets here.
ETA: Cassey, I realize the surprise swap is not due for a while. I just thought I would tell you, feel free to mail your items to me with this swap to save on postage if you are done. If you are not done, no rush. Just wanted to offer.

Thank you, I am half done, I am planning to finish this weekend and will plan to mail my two groups with this swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter