• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springs Card/Bonus Card

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know long the Springs Gift Card & Bonus Card will be for sale? I see the bonus card is good until the end of October. Thanks

Me too! I can't get up there right away, and I'm hoping they won't be all sold out when I do!

Oooh, good thing I didn't go up earlier this week, it was pushed to tomorrow.

Wow, ran up and got 2 as soon as WOD opened, went over to TrenD, came back to pick up another and they were all gone!

Wow, ran up and got 2 as soon as WOD opened, went over to TrenD, came back to pick up another and they were all gone!
:confused: Hope it is temporary-did the CM's give any indication when the cards would be back in stock? Have friend who will be there this upcoming week...wondering if they sell out fast if she should grab one for me (my family going in august)

:confused: Hope it is temporary-did the CM's give any indication when the cards would be back in stock? Have friend who will be there this upcoming week...wondering if they sell out fast if she should grab one for me (my family going in august)
The CM said she had no idea if they were getting more. wth? Did someone go and buy like 100s? Crazy!

There was nothing in the store at all about it at all. In fact the first CM I talked to had no idea what I was talking about and had to ask another CM. I'm wondering if they did get more in?

I was there yesterday and asked about it. Two different cast members told me the same thing. Cards sold out in a couple hours and they have no idea if they will get any more in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter