• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

3 of us, all 10-miler, all selected first time slot with no PoT, no CrD:

7xx
17xx
68xx

The logic of corral placement remains as elusive as ever.

That's the confusing part right now. Its possible they just seeded Club runDisney numbers as they would be without CrD and then the corral letter will be B. Given the numbers I am seeing I am veyr curious how this will end up now.
I’ll be curious as well. I’m the only one in my group who is CrD but our bib numbers are similar.

I’m 410xx and the 3 if them are 417xx for the 5K. In the 10K I have 31xxx and they have 34xxx.

I am doing the challenge with (as it turns out) no POT and a bib number of 21XXX. Sadly, I must have failed to put in my POT. Could have sworn I had. But I went and checked and had the first non-POT checked. Oof!

34**and 34** for the 10 miler, don't remember what I put for our proof of time. Likely a 10k that was a touch over an hour.

Last edited:
11X and 35X for the 10miler
POT 10k at 44min for DH and 53min for me
Hoping to get into Corrall A 🤞🏻
I was concerned because I made a mistake on the POT (all the information was correct except for the year - I wrote 2023 when it should have been 2022) but I guess the link to the website saved me!
Can’t wait for the race weekend!!!

MW Registration is done, blood pressure is coming down… Time to pack and get ready, flying out tomorrow! Safe travels to all!

Separate note - if folks are interested in morning meet-ups, I would be happy to arrive early and go to the location we used at MW23. Anyone interested?

MW Registration is done, blood pressure is coming down… Time to pack and get ready, flying out tomorrow! Safe travels to all!

Separate note - if folks are interested in morning meet-ups, I would be happy to arrive early and go to the location we used at MW23. Anyone interested?
Maybe the morning of the 10M, it all depends how exhausted we are by then 😅

I’ll be hanging around there each morning until the corrals open

Well I’m a dumbdumb who didn’t give herself enough time. So missed my flight. Already on the second one. But just not happy with myself because I’m normally better

Has anyone had any success with changing corrals by visiting runner relations at the expo?

I have. My dad signed me up for a race and didn’t know how to find my POT so he didn’t put one in and we registered after the cutoff.

It was easy to switch it at the expo, they just needed to see the POT on the actual race website and they put a sticker on my bib.

I’m in!

I’ve been here since Sunday as part of my kid’s spring break and I feel very disoriented this trip. It’s weird doing vacation prior to the races. I keep having to remind myself I have early wake ups this weekend!

I’m in!

I’ve been here since Sunday as part of my kid’s spring break and I feel very disoriented this trip. It’s weird doing vacation prior to the races. I keep having to remind myself I have early wake ups this weekend!
I'm in the same boat. Been here since Friday and just sent the family home so I can stay for the races!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter