Squatter

I have one just like it. Let me know if you find a solution!
images

I just got a brand new mattress last week - king bed. It's a little higher than my old one and I remarked that I wonder if the cat will have trouble getting up on it. The delivery guy said, "You let the cat in the bed?" And I was like, "Let? You've never had a cat, have you?" Sure enough, she has made her home smack-in-the-middle of this huge bed! I can have some if I can contort around her. 😁

Love it!
Thanks for sharing that - so cute! :goodvibes

Many years ago we knew a couple whose dog always slept on their bed at their feet.

It was a big, old, tall wooden bedstead. When the time came that the dog was finding it increasingly difficult to jump up onto the bed they acted swiftly.

The sawed the bed legs off!!

ford family

Many years ago we knew a couple whose dog always slept on their bed at their feet.

It was a big, old, tall wooden bedstead. When the time came that the dog was finding it increasingly difficult to jump up onto the bed they acted swiftly.

The sawed the bed legs off!!

ford family

I do have some little stairs for the cat from when she was a bit sick, but she never uses them. As of now she jsut vaults over them! She's getting a bit older though, so, you know, they're there if she needs them.

This one got spoiled with her own bed. And, no, not on the floor. No.....she umffed and cried to get into our bed. There was no way I was letting a 110 lb. Rotty share our bed. So, we built her an elevated bed using pressure treated lumber complete with a carpeted ramp so she could sleep on the same level/height as our bed. It had gym mats as the base, multiple blankets and 2 or three pillows.

But every morning about 5:30 AM, she would sigh to get into our bed and my DW would slide over towards the center and pat the bed on the now empty side. I could feel the wave of an extra 110 lbs. making her way onto the bed. I wouldn't have done anything different.

1712328026435.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter