Squeeze Breeze

tlens

<font color=blue>You can put me in the straw categ
Has anyone ever found a squeeze Breeze in Canada? (The portable fan with the mist of water that comes out). I don't really want to pay $17.00 at WDW . I also don't want to run all over Orlando looking for one so the best bet is to buy it here if I can.

and did I ever look hard...I contacted the company that makes them and everything, to no avail.

I did eventually find something similar, thanks to the wonderful people on this board. They were at San Diego stores in Ontario. I made a special trip to Cornwall just to pick them up.

Now this morning, I stopped at a grocery store in Plattsburgh, NY (just over the border for us) and lo and behold, the first thing I saw was the authentic Squeeze Breeze, on sale from $4.99 for a whopping $1.99 USD. I almost bought some but didn't since I picked up 5 of the knock-offs in Cornwall.

If you have an opportunity to go to the states in the next few weeks, the grocery store was P&C and they were getting rid of all of their summer stock.

Good Luck!:p

Actually when we were in Orlando this past May we noticed the squeeze Breeze bottles at Walmart Superstore in Orlando for about $5.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter