SR 3 hour bonus cash out....

mydogisbo said:
I would advise you not to do the Time Factor offer. I did it. I got credited almost immediately BUT

They won't let me cancel until I receive my first 60 day trial--that is going to charge my card $90 + $16.95 s&h. I can return the package unopened & get my $90 back (hopefully), but I lose out on the $16.95 s&h.
I was going to sign up for the free trial, too until I noticed that they basically set it up so that they would be sending the 60-day supply even before the trial period ended. In spite of their "assurances" that you could return the unopened 60-day supply and owe nothing but the s&h charges, I smelled a rat.

To me, a free 14-day trial should be just that - 14 days with the opportunity to cancel within those 14 days with no further obligation. I agree with mydogisbo, this company sounds like one to steer clear of. I'm sorry for her troubles but thanks her for the warning. She's saving a lot of people a lot of aggrevation.

I was just about to ask if disney dollars and disney gift cards were the same thing.

Kinntj...you got your 25 for 20 gift card? I just signed into sunshine rewards and I don't see it???????????

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
it's on mine but as I said thought it was gonna be the disney dollars

No -- believe it was always a Disney Gift Card offer!! Got mine :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:

No, it's for the card. Sunshinegirl did say once that if you didn't catch the bonus, that you could buy the $20 Disney dollars for $20. No bonus, but you would still get something with your credits. Maybe, that's where you misunderstood.?

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
I did too but I think they are just about the same so I just went with the gc. :)

M 'n C said:
I did too but I think they are just about the same so I just went with the gc. :)

I thought this the last time and foolishly cashed out in disney dollars before figuring it out. This time I got the gc.

Does anyone know if these expire?

same think tink. I am $3 short for another. darn psychics!! Never came through. Oh well. Maybe it will this weekend and I can just do the $20 dd in addition to this special bonus. Free money is free money. Makes no difference to me. :)

M 'n C said:
same think tink. I am $3 short for another. darn psychics!! Never came through. Oh well. Maybe it will this weekend and I can just do the $20 dd in addition to this special bonus. Free money is free money. Makes no difference to me. :)

definately true! :)
This was fun though

Don't give up yet! I am still processing everything that comes in between now and 4:15 Eastern. So you may still have some things outstanding that I am getting back from the merchants as we speak. :sunny:

I'm at 14.79 (though I didn't start until 7/20, so not bad for 7 days work!), so I'm a bit bummed, but will gather them up until I'm eligible for future deals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter