SSB heading out on the Fantasy today (3/16) for seven day Eastern Preview Sailing!

Thanks again for posting all of your pictures! The details in the ship are beautiful!!! Was wondering if you could share how smooth it sailed? DS had a little bit of a rough time some nights on the Magic, but I know that the Fantasy is supposed to have better stabilizers. How'd they do?? :)

Sorry that it took me a while to get to! :)

ry%3D480

Any idea of the cost for these bags? :scared1:

Thanks again for posting all of your pictures! The details in the ship are beautiful!!! Was wondering if you could share how smooth it sailed? DS had a little bit of a rough time some nights on the Magic, but I know that the Fantasy is supposed to have better stabilizers. How'd they do?? :)

ry%3D480

From above shot you can see that we had fairly rough seas one day and I would say "felt" it a lot less than other ships, so very positive.

ry%3D480

From above shot you can see that we had fairly rough seas one day and I would say "felt" it a lot less than other ships, so very positive.

Great! Thanks! We always stay in the belly of the ship for less motion and got midship inside on deck two for this One so we should be set then! Can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for these pictures and updates. We cruise the Fantasy in a few weeks and cannot wait.

Sorry that it took me a while to get to! :)

ry%3D480

Thank you! I really appreciate the photo! Although I hear they didn't put out the new Dooney and Bourke purses for this preview cruise. Those in the photo are the old ones, which I do loooove. Thanks again for posting this!

:sunny:

Any idea of the cost for these bags? :scared1:

I don't know how much these cost, I can't remember (these are the old pattern), but the new ones (see: this link to the announcement on the Disney Parks Blog) range in price from $55 to $395.

I have a couple of Dooneys in the pattern posted, but I can't remember offhand exactly how much I paid. I think I purchased the wristlet (the little bag pictured) for $49 early last year.

:sunny:

ry%3D480

I'm curious what stateroom is this? It looks like an extended balcony on deck 5 but it doesn't look like it has the issue of people being able to look down on it? Thanks!:thumbsup2

I'm curious what stateroom is this? It looks like an extended balcony on deck 5 but it doesn't look like it has the issue of people being able to look down on it? Thanks!:thumbsup2

GREAT call on your part ... loved the extended balcony! (and there was no issue from above)

Hello, my friend!

Hope you had a wonderful cruise. The pictures were GORGEOUS!!

We were on the Dream last summer and loved every minute. Hope to get on the Fantasy sometime soon!

Hello, my friend!

Hope you had a wonderful cruise. The pictures were GORGEOUS!!

We were on the Dream last summer and loved every minute. Hope to get on the Fantasy sometime soon!

Hello my friend! Hope that you do get to sail on Fantasy ... really cool ship.

Another example of cool artwork!

ry%3D480

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter