SSR 1 bedroom Refurb

disneyfan2kids

DisneyFan3Kids now, but I can't change my name.
I've been in the Studio since the refurb (beautiful!) but haven't yet been inside the 1Br since refurb. I love the idea of the full murphy bed and the twin murphy bed creating new sleeping surface. One question - where does the coffee table go when you have both beds pulled down. I'd assume there's no room for it at foot of full bed if twin bed is down too? Do you have to move it near the kitchen?

Since the chairs at the kitchen 'bar' are no longer there (the table shelf below the kitchen peninsula facing the living room is gone), I find it's easiest to just slide it over there into that corner. It could also be put in front of the sliding door, but then no one can get out there when the beds are down. With the table slid into the corner next to the TV murphy bed against the kitchen bar, it's out of the way enough to still be able to move around the living room with the beds down.

Since the chairs at the kitchen 'bar' are no longer there (the table shelf below the kitchen peninsula facing the living room is gone), I find it's easiest to just slide it over there into that corner. It could also be put in front of the sliding door, but then no one can get out there when the beds are down. With the table slid into the corner next to the TV murphy bed against the kitchen bar, it's out of the way enough to still be able to move around the living room with the beds down.
Perfect, thats exactly what I was wondering. I was hoping you didn't have to block the door with the table to make the beds functional. I'm glad they got rid of the breakfast bar. I thought it was awkward and not functional. We used it as an extra shelf and always tried to move those chairs out of the way.

Perfect, thats exactly what I was wondering. I was hoping you didn't have to block the door with the table to make the beds functional. I'm glad they got rid of the breakfast bar. I thought it was awkward and not functional. We used it as an extra shelf and always tried to move those chairs out of the way.
The breakfast bar for me was where I kept my camera bags and gear, and random assorted other junk - so I honestly can't say I miss it at all! There was enough room for the camera bag on top of the murphy dresser, next to the TV. BTW - the coffee table is neat - aside from having storage inside which it always did, it also raises up to become a higher table for eating at the couch - I liked that additional functionality!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter