SSR Grandstand Pool

UA DVC Member

Mouseketeer
Hi all. We’re headed down to SSR next week and were wondering if the pool at the Grandstand section is open yet. The last I heard it was closed but that it was supposed to be open by now. Does anyone know if it’s open now?

Thanks so much! Were the pools super crowded? I’ve heard that it’s been hard to find seating at the pools.

I didn't use the pool but it didn't look crowded when I walked by each time. Could have been that people thought it was still closed since it just re-opened.

The Grandstand pool has not been busy. Every time we have gone we have gotten seating, with no problems, pool itself is not crowded at all.

Is the Grandstand pool still open 24 hours?

Who knows. We requested there, but apparently there wasn't a room in the entire area, even when posting an arrival time of 12:00am. And we ended up... Wait for it... At Carousel.

Oh wait. Sorry. That wasn't the question was it?

i can sense your disappointment with your Carousel assignment. We’ve always thought that area was so very far removed from everything, but our last Saratoga stay was in the last building of the Paddock (at the Carousel bus stop). We actually commented that the Carousel was no farther than the Paddock building we were in from the Paddock pool and as a bonus, it had a nice little grilling area. Hope you can make the best of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter