• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR late arrival?

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
My daughter and I will be arriving late at SSR, does anyone know if they will take us by golf cart to get to our room. We will be taking a Lyft from the airport and I will do online check in. I don’t want to run the risk of our door not unlocking and having to walk back to the front desk with our luggage late at night.

My daughter and I will be arriving late at SSR, does anyone know if they will take us by golf cart to get to our room. We will be taking a Lyft from the airport and I will do online check in. I don’t want to run the risk of our door not unlocking and having to walk back to the front desk with our luggage late at night.
There should be a bellman on 24 hours, if it's really late there will only be one, so you may have to wait. But yes, there should be someone there for you!

How late is late? We are going in May and our flight arrives at Midnight, so I'm interested to know your experience.

How late is late? We are going in May and our flight arrives at Midnight, so I'm interested to know your experience.
Only one bellman will be on at that time, they can take you to your room. If another party also arrives around the same time, you may have to wait for bell services to return from that drop off before being driven to your room.

Thanks for the info. Not a big deal having to wait, I just wanted to make sure there was an option. We are going in February and won’t get to the resort until 10 pm at least.

When our daughters arrived after midnight, they gave them a ride on the golf cart. We got there early and were already asleep and I had their magic bands with me so they picked up a room card to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter