SSR preferred questions?

ErinC

DIS Veteran
I was able to get a last minute reservation for an SSR preferred studio for my daughter and 3 college friends. What are my choices with preferred? What should I request for them? How are the sofa beds these days? We stayed a Saratoga for one night last year and I think I called and got an egg crate and extra blankets for the sofa, but honestly can't remember for sure.

I would recommend the Congress Park section for the college kids. This will put them within a short walk to Disney Springs and some nightlife. If they plan to do a lot of swimming and lounging by the pool a Springs room might be a better choice, but even then they might prefer the quiet of the congress park quiet pool over the noisy feature pool in the Springs section.

So Springs and Congress Park are the two choices? I couldn't remember what MS said. I'll see if my daughter has a preference. Thanks for your reply.

The normal route for the SSR buses is

1. Grandstand Section
  2. Carousel Section
  3. Paddock Section
  4. Congress Park Section
  5. Springs Section

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter