• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR request help

Disfan25

Earning My Ears
Need help on requesting an area to be at in SSR. Staying in standard studio, 2 adults. Would like to be near a bus stop and Disney Springs. Any suggestions?

Grandstands is good to catch the boat over to DS and I believe it is the first bus stop. I like that is was on its own too. It would be a far walk to DS though. Check out a resort map to see where things are.
Since you booked standard you won't get Congress Park.

Congress or grandstand. We personally prefer congress because you also have a great view of the springs in most rooms.

Need help on requesting an area to be at in SSR. Staying in standard studio, 2 adults. Would like to be near a bus stop and Disney Springs. Any suggestions?

Congress or grandstand. We personally prefer congress because you also have a great view of the springs in most rooms.

Keep in mind Congress Park is part of preferred and not available to someone with a standard "view" room.

Paddock because that is standard studio. Springs and Congress Park are preferred. Grandstand and Carousel are also standard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter