• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Room Advice

UA DVC Member

Mouseketeer
Hello all. We’ve rented points and will be going to be SSR in a studio in October. We usually stay in a standard view but all that was available was preferred. I think we’d like to stay in the Springs section to be close to the main building/pool and the Paddock pool. Does anyone have suggestions about which rooms to request in the Springs section? TIA

Paddock Pool is in the Paddock section, not Springs. Congress Park and Springs are the preferred sections.

Hello all. We’ve rented points and will be going to be SSR in a studio in October. We usually stay in a standard view but all that was available was preferred. I think we’d like to stay in the Springs section to be close to the main building/pool and the Paddock pool. Does anyone have suggestions about which rooms to request in the Springs section? TIA
So the buildings where the rooms start with 35 and 41 are going to be closer to everything than the other springs buildings. Outside of that, one end of each building is closer to the paddock pool and the other end is closer to the main pool. Almost every room in those buildings overlooks the little lake between them or the lake between them and the paddock. The exceptions are rooms that end in 30, 32, 34, and 36 in building 41, and rooms that end in 10, 12, and 14 in building 35. Those will overlook parking and the pool/check in area.

So basically I’d just avoid those if you care about view/noise. Maybe request overlooking lake.

If view is important, Congess Park looks across the lake to Disney Springs, which is spectacular at night. Very nice local pool, with laundry room there!

Congress Park for sure. The lake and Disney Springs view are very nice. It makes for an easy walk to both the Springs and High Rock pool.

We just checked out of Congress Park yesterday and had a beautiful view of DS, the lake and the quiet pool. However, we felt like we were a zillion miles from the High Rock pool and Carriage House.

I agree with your choice of the Springs and the above poster for section 41. That is where we parked to go to the pool and thought the overall area was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter