• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Store

jgus

Mouseketeer
Does the store at SSR sell beer, wine, liquor, etc? If not or if the pricing is ridiculous, is there another place I can get to without a car? pirate:

They do sell it, but Disney prices are high. You can walk to Gooding's grocery store in Crossroads center, but they are higher than other stores, as well. Depending upon how many grocery and liquor items you are buying, you may be better off using a delivery service or taking a taxi to Publix.

They do sell it, but Disney prices are high. You can walk to Gooding's grocery store in Crossroads center, but they are higher than other stores, as well. Depending upon how many grocery and liquor items you are buying, you may be better off using a delivery service or taking a taxi to Publix.

I looked around gardengrocer.com and downloaded the SSR grcery order form, but don't see "adult beverages". Are they not available for delivery?

The prices in the store are REALLY high, I paid $9.00 for a 6 pack of Domestic beer, 2 years ago, I can only imagine what it costs now! It is worth the price of a cab ride to buy a 30 pack if you are staying that long.. I do not believe Garden Grocer will deliver Alcohol, however here is there number if you want to call and check, couldn't hurt...866.855.4350.

I looked around gardengrocer.com and downloaded the SSR grcery order form, but don't see "adult beverages". Are they not available for delivery?

Garden Grocer will deliver adult beverages, as part of a general grocery order, contact them directly.

How much is the taxi to Publix from there? We will be there this weekend and I was debating between delivery and going to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter