SSR Studio - Standard vs Prefer

hilltopper152

Mouseketeer
*CAN REMOVE THIS* Posted in SSR thread - Do not know how to delete

https://www.disboards.com/threads/ssr-lovers-and-owners-part-3.3303265/post-65297380

Okay so working on a 4 night backup plan as the 7 month window is looking rough for us ha My goal is to do 4 nights in a studio before our longer 1Bedroom stay. We actually enjoyed our SSR studio stay (congress park) for the couple nights we were there a couple years ago. Travelling with the littles I think they will be just fine and not care too much as long as we do a little pool time. What do you all think about standard studio and should I try that view out or stick with targerting Congress park? It was nice being closer to DS but I am okay with a little more walking if I have to. I am also concerned about bus stops as we will be in a rainy season and going to parks 2 of the 4 days.

Mainly feeling out if the points are worth it and if the bus stops have much to say about this if at all. We probably use the main pool once but could try others (we never have). SIDE NOTE; We also intend to do a water park day and was wondering if they have busses directly going there or would I need to walk to DS and leave from there?

Thanks!

Last edited:
*CAN REMOVE THIS* Posted in SSR thread - Do not know how to delete

https://www.disboards.com/threads/ssr-lovers-and-owners-part-3.3303265/post-65297380

Okay so working on a 4 night backup plan as the 7 month window is looking rough for us ha My goal is to do 4 nights in a studio before our longer 1Bedroom stay. We actually enjoyed our SSR studio stay (congress park) for the couple nights we were there a couple years ago. Travelling with the littles I think they will be just fine and not care too much as long as we do a little pool time. What do you all think about standard studio and should I try that view out or stick with targerting Congress park? It was nice being closer to DS but I am okay with a little more walking if I have to. I am also concerned about bus stops as we will be in a rainy season and going to parks 2 of the 4 days.

Mainly feeling out if the points are worth it and if the bus stops have much to say about this if at all. We probably use the main pool once but could try others (we never have). SIDE NOTE; We also intend to do a water park day and was wondering if they have busses directly going there or would I need to walk to DS and leave from there?

Thanks!
Well, the Standard bus stops, Grandstand, Carousel, and Paddock, are first, so the buses are less likely to be full before they get to you. And the Paddock pool has a great slide and a splash pad. So I’d stay Standard.

For a water park you’ll have to go to DS and bus from there if Typhoon Lagoon is open, or if Blizzard Beach is open it will be bus to AK, bus to BB.

PS you’ll get answers here and in the regular thread. In future if you want to delete your initial post, just click Edit and change the subject to Deleted or similar and then delete your post and replace with a period or NM or similar.

PS you’ll get answers here and in the regular thread. In future if you want to delete your initial post, just click Edit and change the subject to Deleted or similar and then delete your post and replace with a period or NM or similar.
Thank you. Couldn't figure it out. Letting down my generation of millennials.

Well, the Standard bus stops, Grandstand, Carousel, and Paddock, are first, so the buses are less likely to be full before they get to you. And the Paddock pool has a great slide and a splash pad. So I’d stay Standard.

For a water park you’ll have to go to DS and bus from there if Typhoon Lagoon is open, or if Blizzard Beach is open it will be bus to AK, bus to BB.
Yeah sounds like standard may be solid option. Only saves 8 points but that's getting close to another studio night! The bus to water park sounds kinda frustrating but oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter