• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR to DTD walkway closing

I'll still stay at Congress because I love the view from the quiet pool there.:)

If walking isn't an issue for anyone, it's really not all that bad to take the alternate walkway. Frankly, I'd rather that than the boats. Dear lord it was like Moe, Larry and Curly trying to dock the darn thing and/or leave the dock. Give me my Friendship boats any day!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the information on the boats.

Are there buses from SSR to downtown Disney?

this walkway is nice - but at night don't think it is lighted like the one to DD.

so no using it at night - after the parks are closed - which was my favorite time to visit.

of course could drive over to DD - but that is crazy at times. easier to walk over.

Now I am completely confused as to where to request for our Labor Day weekend stay. Any ideas? We have two babies, would like to be near the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter