SSS Bug Guard Plus?

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
Has anybody used either of the Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus products? There is one called "Insect Repellent Moisturizing Sunblock Lotion SPF 30" that is a lotion and the other is a spray called "Insect Repellent Spray" that is an SPF15. I was thinking of using these on myself, hubby and almost 3 year old daughter.

Has anybody used these products with success? Have you used it on your children with no problems? I know that there are a few No-See-Ums at WDW (okay, a lot of them) and thought of taking some bug spray with us.

Thanks.

Denise (May will never get here!)

I just bought some of the lotion but I have not used it yet.

We used it all the time last year - works great! Blocks sun and protection against bugs. Last year we had that West Nile Virus around IL. So when I put on their sunscreen they also got bug protection. Like killing two 'bugs' with one stone.. oh soo sorry for the pun.

It was on sale at Avon for 4.99 (It can go up to 12.00 during season). I bought 4 bottles 2 blue and 2 white - difference is fragrance.

We swear by this product!

You should look at the Avon site right now! I just saw that it is on sale for $4.99/bottle. This is a good deal. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the sunscreen in it. We ordered a bunch last year with the bug repellant AND sunscreen. I thought it was very strange that Avon lists its sunscreens as "not yet available" right now. I was going to order some! Their kids' is great. I wound up going to Eckerd yesterday and getting bullfrog sunscreen for them, I guess we will just use bug spray in addition to that.

I have used the lotion with insect repellent and sunscreen on my girls with no problem. They really like the smell, too. Yes, the blue and white do smell different, they say the blue one smells like Cucumber Melon. The white is a little better for a man, I think.

we live in MO and spend a lot of time on the lake on the week-ends and tried this stuff last year..........now we can't leave home without it!

It comes in handy on the boat, BBQ's, family outtings, trips to WDW, and anything outdors that I can think of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter