• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

St Stephen/Calais Border

allayden

Earning My Ears
Has anyone crossed at St.Stephen, NB / Calais, ME border lately. We will be crossing there in 2 weeks and I'm wondering if there is any wait

We went through there in February with no waits either way. Once was 10 am and the next was 11pm...

if you go to the government of Canada website there is a page that will tell you exactly how long the wait is at any Canadian/US border crossing at the time you check. I found this accidently when looking up info on e filing for taxes :-)

I have been crossing at St. Stephen/Calais border for the last several weeks with no problems at all. Only on a couple of occasions have I been asked for identification and then all I provided was my drivers license. I'm sure you won't have any problems.

bmt - I answered your email but it was returned to me. Maybe I did something wrong. Can you answer me here if you received it? Otherwise, I will try to resend it. THanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter