!st Time on BTMR Day or Night?

The first time I rode it was during the day.... But it is soooo much cooler at night!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Night!!

Really anytime is good, but we normally get there at night so its always at night for us.

I'd ride it during the day for the very first time, so I could see the animatronics and all the fabulous Disney theming.

Then I'd ride it over and over and over at night because it is just so cool. Especially if you get the chance to ride during Wishes!

I would have to agree with everyone else, night is by far the best time to ride BTMM

I'd ride it during the day for the very first time, so I could see the animatronics and all the fabulous Disney theming.

Then I'd ride it over and over and over at night because it is just so cool. Especially if you get the chance to ride during Wishes!

As an ex-BTM miner, I agree with this!! There are so many small details that are easier to catch in the daytime. However, I absolutely love riding it at night -- especially during Wishes :)

I LOVE it at night!!! However, I'd recommend the day for the first time just to see all the details of everything that you'd miss at night.

Either one is fun the first time. Maybe day would be better to see all the details. This is my ds's absolute favorite. I think on the last trip we rode it about a bazillion times:rotfl:
One of our last rides was at night during the fireworks.. that was really neat!:)

I love this ride, so either is good. But the first time I did ride it was at night. And I have to say it was a bit more thrilling in the night air. LOL

I love this ride day or night -- but there's something really cool about riding at night!

Love the views at night, so I'd say night. Day is pretty fun too!:thumbsup2

BTM at night is the best thing ever. If you enjoy it during the day then i must urge you all to try at after night fall. It's a whole new ride. Amazing.

I agree that you should check it out during the day and see all the cool stuff. Because once you ride it at night you will always want to ride it at night!:cool1:

I would ride it first at night - you can't anticipate the drops that way. But you have to go back and do it again in the day as the theming is excellent :thumbsup2

I'd do night first for the suprise elements, but definately do it during the day another time to check out all the details. I always see something new that I havn't before every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter