!st week of November?

chrisann

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of going early November this year, I know it'll still be warm, but what about crowds? Any input would be great, Thanks!

We're thinking of going early November this year, I know it'll still be warm, but what about crowds? Any input would be great, Thanks!

Should be a good time to go... well before the Thanksgiving crowds arrive.

This is a good time to go. A real plus to going this time of year is that the Food & Wine festival is going on at Epcot. Its fun.

I went to WDW Nov 5th-12th in 2005.

The weather was great, stayed in the 80s low 90s the entire time and only raind once for about 30 minutes the last day we were there.

The crowdes were really low and we didn't have to wait in lines for very long, even when we went to the MK on Saturday.

I wish I could go back at that time again but DD is in school now and I didn't want oto take her out of class. Now I have to deal with the heat and crowdes of June :scared1: .

We went the 3-8th last year and it was a wonderful time to go. The weather was perfect and we walked on to everything but Soarin and rarely needed fastpasses (but we still used them because fastpass ROCKS).

I took these the day after Halloween. Pretty empty.

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter