Stalking Prevailed Over Waitlist!

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
I have been stalking a Labor Day reservation for a couple of weeks now. Reserved a one bedroom at SSR which would be fine but for girls trips it’s handy to have 2 full bathrooms and we want minimal bus rides for this trip.

Put in a couple of waitlists but I didn’t hold much hope for a match. What a surprise to see a availability at Bay Lake this morning and in a standard view so it costs the same number of points as the preferred view SSR one bedroom. We are so excited!!!! Stalking really works!!

That's great to hear! We have a 2 bed booked at SSR on 9 - 10th October but have just waitlisted BWV. Sounds like stalking might be the way to go! Thanks!

If you stalk a lot, there is a good chance you will find your waitlist before the system does. I have also gotten my wait list by calling in and inquiring about it. “Oh, well your waitlist just came through”.

I’ve staked with success a lot. DVC did however call us on Easter with news our SSR 2bd waitlist came in. Noice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter