Stalking works, never lose faith!

Send some of that pixie dust my way please 😂 I’ve been trying to get one night at HHI for this weekend for MONTHS

Send some of that pixie dust my way please 😂 I’ve been trying to get one night at HHI for this weekend for MONTHS
Happy to 🙂
Checked 8-10 times per day, sometimes more. Worth noting, at 6pm PST. the website experienced a glitch, zero points showing for all resorts all nights…BUT the night I wanted showed available. Checked again at 9:30pm PST, those same nights showed available, glitch was fixed, so I booked!
It seems right before the system purges some reservations, the zero point glitch shows, could be a coincidence 🤷🏼‍♀️

Happy to 🙂
Checked 8-10 times per day, sometimes more. Worth noting, at 6pm PST. the website experienced a glitch, zero points showing for all resorts all nights…BUT the night I wanted showed available. Checked again at 9:30pm PST, those same nights showed available, glitch was fixed, so I booked!
It seems right before the system purges some reservations, the zero point glitch shows, could be a coincidence 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have The dang screen up all.day.long. 😅 I’m truly lucky that I have The kind of job that allows that.

Nice, stalking is tough, you have to log in multiple times a day. Great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter