"Standard" dining plan-appetizer with table service?

MichiganMom3

Earning My Ears
Hello!! Is an appetizer included with the table service in the 2017, "standard" dining plan? It wasn't posted as an option in 2016, dining plan however, it was included. I am having trouble finding a clear answer. Thanks so very much!

Hello!! Is an appetizer included with the table service in the 2017, "standard" dining plan? It wasn't posted as an option in 2016, dining plan however, it was included. I am having trouble finding a clear answer. Thanks so very much!

There has not been an appetizer included with the regular dining plan for many years now.

I have purchased the regular dining plan in 2014 and 2016 and both times an appetizer were included with table service.
Perhaps you purchased the Deluxe Dining Plan as opposed to the Regular Dining Plan? Deluxe is the only plan that includes an appetizer at your meal.

Agree with PP. I have purchased the standard plan in both of those years as well. There was not an appetizer included unless you ordered a prix fixe meal (in which case, the appetizer is included in your selection). Unless you pay out of pocket, there is not an appetizer with the standard/regular dining plan. Only with the deluxe plan.

To clarify the plans- standard/regular plan currently includes 1 quick service (no dessert), 1 table service (includes dessert but no appetizer), and 2 snacks. In 2014 and 2016, this plan included the quick service dessert but only 1 snack.

The deluxe plan has 3 meal credits a day which can be used at either table service or quick service restaurants. The table service meals include both an appetizer and dessert. The plan also includes 2 snacks a day.

Both regular and deluxe plans also include a refillable mug.

This is so bizarre. I am going to try to find an old table receipt. Thank you for all your help everyone!!!

Agree with PP. I have purchased the standard plan in both of those years as well. There was not an appetizer included unless you ordered a prix fixe meal (in which case, the appetizer is included in your selection). Unless you pay out of pocket, there is not an appetizer with the standard/regular dining plan. Only with the deluxe plan.

To clarify the plans- standard/regular plan currently includes 1 quick service (no dessert), 1 table service (includes dessert but no appetizer), and 2 snacks. In 2014 and 2016, this plan included the quick service dessert but only 1 snack.

The deluxe plan has 3 meal credits a day which can be used at either table service or quick service restaurants. The table service meals include both an appetizer and dessert. The plan also includes 2 snacks a day.

Both regular and deluxe plans also include a refillable mug.[/QU

Thank you for the break down of the dining plans!

The appetizer has not been included since 2007 in the regular plan. I was actually there when that transition took place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter