Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy

He hinted that it would be UK.

He lives in London, but 2nd season will be in Italy again :))

CNN revealed more about what is ahead on the series in a press release.
“At a time when almost everyone wishes they could travel, CNN’s newest Original Series Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy debuted to widespread critical acclaim earlier this month and has been enthusiastically received by viewers.
Today the network announced the series, which chronicles Tucci’s travels across Italy, will be picked up for a second season in 2022. Next season, Tucci will explore the culinary delights and cultures of several new regions throughout Italy, one of the world’s most fascinating and beautiful countries.”

We absolutely love the show and watch it every week. The latest episode with his parents was hilarious. I loved his mom ... "think again." Dying! The food in Italy is so incredible. I can't wait to go back!

We absolutely love the show and watch it every week. The latest episode with his parents was hilarious. I loved his mom ... "think again." Dying! The food in Italy is so incredible. I can't wait to go back!

I love the little guilt trip that she put on him.. " I miss my grandchildren" --- he has 7 kids, so a lot to miss !!!

I love the little guilt trip that she put on him.. " I miss my grandchildren" --- he has 7 kids, so a lot to miss !!!
YES!!!! That killed us, too. Loved her. I thought it was so cool that his parents had taken them there 50 years ago. What a fabulous experience that has clearly had a wonderful impact on his life.

I watched it for the first time I think Sunday night. It was the Tuscany episode. I've been meaning to watch it, but always forgot. I enjoyed it. I've wanted to go to Italy a long time now.

I watched it for the first time I think Sunday night. It was the Tuscany episode. I've been meaning to watch it, but always forgot. I enjoyed it. I've wanted to go to Italy a long time now.

Yep--- this Sunday was Tuscany and that 75 LB steak !!! :))

Thank you for this thread! My wife's ancestors are from Italy and it has always been her dream to visit their homeland. Covid put a crimp in our plans, but she just LOVED the link to the site! Hopefully...Summer 2022.

Thank you for this thread! My wife's ancestors are from Italy and it has always been her dream to visit their homeland. Covid put a crimp in our plans, but she just LOVED the link to the site! Hopefully...Summer 2022.

You're welcome !! :)). And thank you to everyone that has replied !!!! This is the most fun Ive had on the boards since Covid !!!

All the rest are on available on YT. :)). Glad you enjoyed !!

They aren't available on YouTube, at least not the free version. Maybe the paid version. Only the trailers and some "recaps" by other people talking about their impressions of the show.

If one sees some entries for the "full episodes" they often are links to questionalbe sites where one may end up downloading a virus or malware, while watching the show. So be careful of those links posted on YouTube.

After reading this thread this morning, I watched the Tuscany episode and most of the Naples/Amalfi Coast episode before the men in my family stole the smart tv from me to watch March Madness. I’ll finish watching it later. We have Verizon Fios, and all episodes are available for free on demand.

The food looks so AMAZING!!!!

After reading this thread this morning, I watched the Tuscany episode and most of the Naples/Amalfi Coast episode before the men in my family stole the smart tv from me to watch March Madness. I’ll finish watching it later. We have Verizon Fios, and all episodes are available for free on demand.

The food looks so AMAZING!!!!

Yes, it does !!! Last night (for the insomniacs, like me) , they showed all of the episodes (except for the 1st one) on CNN starting at 10PM --- it was great !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter