Staples Water

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I just listened to the email show and wanted to add something about the Staples water for those of you who are not familiar with it. You can order from online grocery stores for deliveries, but they have a minimum. By ordering through Staples, you can JUST order water and save a lot of money in the parks. Even if you don't have a frig., you can use your ice bucket for a couple at a time. We've used Staples three times now and been very happy with Staples, not always Saratoga Springs on the deliverying of it, though.

You can also order bottled water thru Costco's website with no shipping charges. It's in their business section and also includes some other breakroom supplies like granola bars, etc...so you could get some snacks along with it.

You can also order bottled water thru Costco's website with no shipping charges. It's in their business section and also includes some other breakroom supplies like granola bars, etc...so you could get some snacks along with it.

Do you have to have a Costco membership? Isn't that a membership store? I've never shopped there. But, thanks for the suggestion.

I believe you pay a 5% surcharge if you are not a member. Price for water is $6.97/cs...so you'd pay an extra .35 or so (which is still a great price!).

We bought our water from Staples last trip as well, and it worked out great!

I believe Staples changed their policy though, and now requires a minimum purchase for free delivery. It doesn't hurt to call though. Last time they gave us free delivery because it was our first order with them.

Another note - you can only order about a week in advance. If you call earlier than that, they won't accept your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter