Star Tours question

LanceQ

Mouseketeer
Can anyone who's been on the ride recently answer the following:

Is the ride currently locked into a sequence where the new Rise of Skywalker scene(s) will always come up or is it random?

I know sometimes when there's a new movie scene, the ride automatically defaults only to the new material for a spell.

Thanks!

Can anyone who's been on the ride recently answer the following:

Is the ride currently locked into a sequence where the new Rise of Skywalker scene(s) will always come up or is it random?

I know sometimes when there's a new movie scene, the ride automatically defaults only to the new material for a spell.

Thanks!
I wasn't sure of the reason, but we were at DHS in January and rode 3 times hoping to get different scenes. After the third time, we gave up, lol.

We rode 3 times yesterday and twice was identical of the older version. Once was from ROS.

Wait, there's different ones? Over all the years I've been, I swear I've only ever seen the same screens/story/whatever.

Wait, there's different ones? Over all the years I've been, I swear I've only ever seen the same screens/story/whatever.
Yep. I think there are over 50 combinations?

I haven't gotten it in a while. I don't know anyone in attractions down there, so does the cm choose?

Yep. I think there are over 50 combinations?

I haven't gotten it in a while. I don't know anyone in attractions down there, so does the cm choose?
no it's random
First scene there are 2 possible stories with 2 additional variations
Second scene 5 possible destinations
Third scene 7 possible holograms
Fourth scene 5 possible endings

no it's random
First scene there are 2 possible stories with 2 additional variations
Second scene 5 possible destinations
Third scene 7 possible holograms
Fourth scene 5 possible endings

Man, I must be pretty unlucky then when it comes to this ride. I've been in '92, '94, '12, '14, DL in '16, '17, and '19. And some of those trips had multiple rides of this ride. Probably ridden the ride like 12 or more times at least, and every single time it's been #1, #1, Leia, #3, according to the descriptions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Tours_–_The_Adventures_Continue

I've always assumed that was the ride, cause that's all I've ever seen of it.

That's great to hear so many of you have gotten a variety of experiences recently.
We're coming back in May and I was probably going to skip this ride (even though it's one of my favs!), but now I definitely won't.

Well, actually, 4 x 5 x 7 x 5 = 700, so his stats would make it 700 variations. But seeing as I always thought there was only 1, hey what do I know? :p
Ha. I have no math skills, but I figured it would be around 50. I heard that in some resort tv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter