• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Trek Table at Planet Hollywood

Verstehen

I break for the Nautilus
My husband and I are both big Star Trek fans, and I told him that apparently the new Planet Hollywood (or maybe it was there before, no clue, we never ate there) has a table embedded with Star Trek memorabilia. He said immediately that's where he wants to eat for his birthday in June. He's aware that the food might be not great, at best, but he's cool with that as long as his food is on a Trek-themed table.

I made us a reservation for us at 7:10 pm on Saturday, June 10th. The special requests page was all dietary stuff, of course, but I did find a phone number online and was wondering if it's worth calling that and if so, how far in advance to call. Or if we should just let them know when we check in and be willing to wait. And also, how popular that table is anyway (compared to like, the butterfly booth at Skipper Canteen or the diving bell at Jock Lindsay's).

I have no experience with this particular restaurant so I appreciate any thoughts or advice! Also, what dishes don't suck? Thank you friends!

I would be interested to know how that goes for you as well. Another Trek fan here and I really just want to see the table. I would call and see what they say. The worst they will do is tell you that you can request it when you arrive...still worth a shot. I will be following this thread to see how it went! LLAP

I ate there about 10 years ago, and it wasn't bad. My kids enjoyed it a lot (they're grown now). Hubby and I have a reservation in September so I'm anxious to see what you think of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter