Star Wars at HS and teens?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
we are heading down to wdw in July for a quick trip. We haven't been since they added the Star Wars stuff at HS and I'm trying to figure out if it's mostly for young kids, or would teens be into it? My kids are 15/13/13 and love Star Wars. Honestly I'm trying to figure out what exactly there is

Obviously it depends on your children, but my 16 year old son and I both spent almost the entire afternoon in the starwars area,

It's really only the Jedi academy that's geared toward young kids. Everything else teens would enjoy

Oh good thanks! I'm trying to get an idea for our day there. I think I need to spend a little time figuring out exactly what the attractions are. I know Star tours, and Jedi academy is a show.

I am a teen and I am not a huge Star Wars fan, but I like it and I thought the stuff was neat that they had. So if your kids are really into Star Wars I think they will really like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter