Star Wars breakfast menu at Sci Fi

I love this thread.... That was going to be my question. These staged pictures at the entrance - is it like CRT where they are included (initial thought is no), if not, will they take the pictures with my camera? If no, then will I have to buy the pictures individually or will they only be available with MM or a photo CD purchase. If I can buy just those pictures taken at Sci Fi, how much do they typically cost? Actually, are there *any* pictures that you can't buy individually? I really don't want to kick myself for not getting MM

Sorry for all the questions, we leave next Friday and this is our first trip. I wasn't going to buy MM but if that is the only way to get these photo's, then I'll have to do it!

This is from the announcement:

"All meals will include a digital photo of your party on a commemorative photopass card."

So, sounds like regular Photopass and the reason why Darth and Boba Fett meet in the check-in area is because it is too dark for them to roam the restaurant.

This is from the announcement:

"All meals will include a digital photo of your party on a commemorative photopass card."

So, sounds like regular Photopass and the reason why Darth and Boba Fett meet in the check-in area is because it is too dark for them to roam the restaurant.

Thanks, so its not included like CRT. But I don't know what that means beyond that. Sorry we are newbies! Will they take one w our camera? Can i buy the one picture or do i need to buy the whole photopass? would it be included w MM if i purchased that package?

Thanks, so its not included like CRT. But I don't know what that means beyond that. Sorry we are newbies! Will they take one w our camera? Can i buy the one picture or do i need to buy the whole photopass? would it be included w MM if i purchased that package?

When you go on the Photopass website, you load in the card number and you can pick and choose which photos you would like to purchase. You can crop photos and add borders. If you did choose MM, then all photos taken by Disney Photographers will be included.

There will be a CM attendant with Darth and Boba Fett and they will use your camera if you ask them to take a photo,

Had breakfast this morning. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt being that it was the first day. The food was good and there was plenty of it factoring in the pastries and yogurt. I easily shared with my 2 year old. The downside of the meal was the wait time to be sat. They were running way behind schedule so we were not sat until 30+ minutes after our reservation. I saw a good number of upset people and they began handing out fastpasses but we did not get one. As I said, it was the first day and delays were to be expected.

Saw on another area they those with later ADRs never even got in. They were given a $50 gift card. I have an ADR at 10:20 in June. Here's hoping they figure it out before then!

Saw on another area they those with later ADRs never even got in. They were given a $50 gift card. I have an ADR at 10:20 in June. Here's hoping they figure it out before then!

I am not usually one to complain about a wait, but, if you have an ADR and they can't seat you, then I would need more than a FP and a $50 to make me happy. Thankfully, I have two separate ADRs for this on two separate trips and we have an 8:30 on our first trip and a 9:15 on our second trip. Hopefully, that's early enough.

Ours was at 10:30 today and we got in so not sure what the 10:20 reservation was about. We only had a party of 4 so depending on their party size that may have impacted the group.

Had breakfast this morning. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt being that it was the first day. The food was good and there was plenty of it factoring in the pastries and yogurt. I easily shared with my 2 year old. The downside of the meal was the wait time to be sat. They were running way behind schedule so we were not sat until 30+ minutes after our reservation. I saw a good number of upset people and they began handing out fastpasses but we did not get one. As I said, it was the first day and delays were to be expected.

I don't think people should have to expect delays. Disney is not new at this game, they have plenty of character dining experiences and special events under their belt, so they should be able to plan appropriately.

We had a 9:45 ressie and had to wait about 30 mins. We did miss a FP but the gave us a good anywhere FP. However, we LOVED the experience, characters were awesome and the food was delicious! We were there for a while as it took some time for all the characters to come around. We also had an ADR for Hollywood and Vine for 2:45 lunch and THEY were running behind by about 25 mins. While waiting outside, we overheard two CM's say something about, well i hope they give us some type of instruction before dinner on how this will work! I asked if they were talking about the star wars dinner and they said yes. That meal was also very good and we were lucky enough to be there when they were putting out the dinner desserts! They were amazing! Yoda cookies, chocolate wafers with pictures on them, chocolate vaders! I have pictures I will post when I get a chance.

Oh, I will add that the park must have had higher than expected crowds cause they extended the hours and added a 2nd Fantasmic.

Just ate breakfast at Sci Fi...no wait for our 10:20 am reservation. Really enjoyed the food and the character interaction. Breakfast did take over an hour, but I felt the pacing was pretty good considering the character interaction and the number of courses. You may want to plan fast passes accordingly though!

Just ate breakfast at Sci Fi...no wait for our 10:20 am reservation. Really enjoyed the food and the character interaction. Breakfast did take over an hour, but I felt the pacing was pretty good considering the character interaction and the number of courses. You may want to plan fast passes accordingly though!

The meal is designed to take 70 minutes, glad you enjoyed it!!

For those who went to the breakfast did you think it was worth the money? We have a reservation next Monday and go back and forth about keeping it.

For those who went to the breakfast did you think it was worth the money? We have a reservation next Monday and go back and forth about keeping it.

Does anyone know if this meal is "all you care to enjoy", similar to Cinderella's Royal Table?

I'd also like to know if it's "all you care to enjoy." We are still on the fence as to whether or not to cancel our reservation, but having AYCTE food definitely makes it more worth the cost to us.

The DBF and I went to this on May 4th aka Star Wars day we had 10:55am ADR and when we were parking around 10:30am theright lot was almost already full so we knew it was BUSY. Our ADR ran about 45 mins to an hour behind I think it may have been because this was their first ever seating for this event and they weren't really expecting people to stick around as long as they did and they can't really ask you to leave. We also got the "Golden Ticket" FP and the Fantasmic seating for our wait. Our server Peter was incredibly accomendating bringing us beer evne though it wasn't on the menu I also got to try two different entrees I'm not sure if it was because of our long wait, or because of the fact they were on the last round of breakfast servings and didn't want to just throw good food out, or because that's how it's served. Either way it was worth every penny for the both of us. The charecter interactions were great and the CMs were making sure you got to see everyone you wanted to see. They even showed the whole Star War animated Christmas special in which Han Solo looks strangely like Mick Jagger! The food was really delicious we had the beef tenderloin (we each got one) and the shrimp and grits ( my extra entree) and we both left incredibly full but not dying.we are seriously considering seeing if we can go again it was that good

I also had breakfast yesterday. My ADR was at 10:20. I don't recall what time my name was called, but I do remember them saying they were running about 20 minutes behind. I definitely didn't wait that long, though.

I think I was done in under an hour. Wasn't really keeping a check on the time. I never felt rushed, though, and my courses were nicely paced. My server Danielle was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I had the tenderloin, and it was very good. I didn't ask for more because I was stuffed by the end of the pastries, yogurt, entree, and dessert. I had no idea they were serving a dessert so I was surprised when a couple of chefs came by with the cart. It was a strawberry mousse that left me wanting more, LOL

The Jawas were my favorites as far as character interactions. They spent a lot of time at each table and were just a lot of fun. Bring something to trade with them!

I had a lot more fun than I expected to, especially since I was solo :) I'd definitely do it again if it's offered next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter