Star Wars Celebration: Chicago April 11-15, 2019

I was at the McCormick Center yesterday for another trade show. Shame I couldn't stay.

The one in the south bldg? The Toyota one? We walked past and it looked kinda cool. Its where they do C2E2 and it wierd walking through without comic stuff.

The one in the south bldg? The Toyota one? We walked past and it looked kinda cool. Its where they do C2E2 and it wierd walking through without comic stuff.

Yes, I work with robotics. I was in the North Hall. One of our partners was a few booths over from the Toyota booth on the right.

they are live streaming SWGE panel discussion tomorrow at 11:00. anyone one know how to get that?

Ok. We're under half an hour until the movie panel.

I'm calling....

New character introductions
Name of movie
Teaser trailer
Droid appearance

I could see that - also maybe some nod to something that is changed or revealed to have not happened as we thought in Episode VIII

ok, nothing against Stephen Colbert but when they sort of paused after saying "Your host: Steven ..." - I was hoping it was Spielberg

What is happening?!

My boyfriend is texting me updates but I think half are fake and just what he wants to see.

He said Rose died in a car accident.

But he also said Colbert is hosting and I thought that was fake but it's real?!?

So confused.

What is happening?!

My boyfriend is texting me updates but I think half are fake and just what he wants to see.

He said Rose died in a car accident.

But he also said Colbert is hosting and I thought that was fake but it's real?!?

So confused.

1 of those two is correct ..... it's the Colbert part

First look at Naomi Ackie as Jannah in #StarWars #EpisodeIX

D393j7FW0AU9Pgw.png

Jannah is an odd name choice.

Very similar to Jaina, Leia and Han's daughter in the old books and one of the more popular characters to have come from the books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter