Star wars character dining

Yes and no. It's Jedi Mickey, Princess Minnie, darth goofy, storm trooper Donald, and chip and dale as ewoks all at H&V. My oldest dd wants to join the dark side at breakfast though or I would have booked dinner instead.

I also booked the breakfast. My dd5 would have thought the Disney/SW characters was cool, but breakfast with the "real" Vader and Boba Fett? Well, that makes me her hero :)

Yeah I was thinking if it were the real characters I would be booking for myself!!

I can't believe our day is already booked up (May 12th). Just got off the phone. So sad. How can there be no availability for something just announced.

Woo hoo! We got in. Did you ever talk to a CM and just a feeling they didn't know what they were talking about? I just had that feeling after my first phone call. I couldn't believe it would be booked solid already on a Monday before SWW even begins. So I called back, got a different CM, and had my pick of times. We're in!

Woo hoo! We got in. Did you ever talk to a CM and just a feeling they didn't know what they were talking about? I just had that feeling after my first phone call. I couldn't believe it would be booked solid already on a Monday before SWW even begins. So I called back, got a different CM, and had my pick of times. We're in!
There was quite a mix yesterday of CMs who had no idea about the SW meals and those who knew exactly what was going on

Glad you got your reservation

The Star Wars breakfast/dinner ADRS are available to book on the website now. I had a 625p F! pkg at H&V for May 6th and was able to bump it a little earlier to 6p via the website about 20 minutes ago!:thumbsup2

Had a similar experience. Called this morning and was told there was no availability during our 9 day stay. I decided to try again this evening and had my pick of days.

Going to the SciFi breakfast!

Just FYI, I was changing a reservation and saw breakfast at Sci-Fi online. So I think they may have opened it up online finally? It was May 14th at 8am.

Can anyone confirm the characters will be present on weekdays between SWWs? Thanks!

This would be wonderful! I love starwars myself, and I'd love to be served by a Storm Trooper!

I think this should be an all year round thing too, starwars is a massive attraction and I'd love to see this happen and so would many others! :)

I booked the breakfast the day it was released and just booked the dinner online tonight! Our kids are so jealous, did I forget to mention this is an adult only trip?? :rotfl2:

For those wanting details.. http://operationdisney.wordpress.co...r-meals-coming-to-disneys-star-wars-weekends/

It was rumoured earlier in the week. Reservations opened on March 26th by phone only. Now online available. Good luck getting reservations. Availability for both when I just checked.

Dining Plan = 2 Credits
Recommend Fantasmic! Hollywood & Vine if using DDDP. Also, if paying OOP, pay extra $4 for reserved seating. Either case, save that FP+ for somewhere else if dining...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter