• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Star Wars Digital Release Friday April 10th

Wondering what the pricing will be like. Any guesses? $100? $200?

Huge fan of the films, have them all in various formats from old to new. Having said that I will probably wait on the digital downloads for now. I love that they are being released in this fashion but for me it is just another copy. Part of it is cost where I am paying for something I already have. Now if they were released in a bundle with extras maybe I would bite but we'll see.

19.99 per film on Xbox Live as well, or $99.99 for all and an free add-on for the Star Wars FX Pinball game.

I'm done, mr Lucas...I mean..." Iger"

Not interested in blu rays or digital files...

...not until they put Yub Nub back in...anyway ;)

I'm done, mr Lucas...I mean..." Iger"

Not interested in blu rays or digital files...

...not until they put Yub Nub back in...anyway ;)
How long before Disney makes the original trilogy customizable?
You want Han to shoot first? done
You want to keep Jabba in the docking bay? Sure
You prefer the SE attack on the Death Star? No problem
You want Boba's old voice? We can do that
The new diologue between Vader and the Emperor makes more sense? We'll toss that in
The new song in Jabba's palace is better? Hakuna Mattata
You want Yub-Nub? You get Yub-Nub!

How long before Disney makes the original trilogy customizable?
You want Han to shoot first? done
You want to keep Jabba in the docking bay? Sure
You prefer the SE attack on the Death Star? No problem
You want Boba's old voice? We can do that
The new diologue between Vader and the Emperor makes more sense? We'll toss that in
The new song in Jabba's palace is better? Hakuna Mattata
You want Yub-Nub? You get Yub-Nub!

Until they can make a decent new movie with a plot and characters...it doesn't mean anything...

Star Wars has lived in the past for nine lives...it needs a new genesis

We really need to buy these. Still don't own a copy. Funnily enough, our eldest kids love star wars....but have never watched the movies. Why?

"Merchandising, merchandising"....

Now who can spot the spoof quote.....

We really need to buy these. Still don't own a copy. Funnily enough, our eldest kids love star wars....but have never watched the movies. Why?

"Merchandising, merchandising"....

Now who can spot the spoof quote.....
Space Balls the Movie. Quoted from Yogurt

DH and I have big plans to order in and watch SW tonight...I've never seen it and we're going to our 2nd SWW in a couple weeks and he can't have me asking "who's that?!" every 5 seconds again. :chewy::darth:

Has anyone here purchased the digital edition? I understand that the opening musical fanfare which was played with the Twentieth Century Fox logo has been changed.

Honest question: I already have BluRay versions of all of these. What's the difference between BluRay and "Digital Movie Collection?" No clue here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter